Friday, March 23, 2007

Madness Update III

Tournament record is now 41-15, which I guess is just testimony to the wisdom of making conservative picks. All four number one seeds are still alive, which makes it easy to look smart. Very annoying once again not to be able to watch my Ducks, although the North Carolina/USC game was truly astounding...don't know whether I'm in awe of the Tar Heels comeback, or disguested by the choking Trojans, but it was awfully nice to at least be able to fantasize for a half about three teams from the Pac-10 competing in the Final Four (even though a Carolina loss would have gutted that whole half of my bracket) Anyway, tomorrow I've got UCLA beating Kansas and Ohio State over Memphis, while Sunday I have both the Tar Heels and the Ducks advancing. Just my luck: I'll probably be stuck in church during the Ducks game anyway...but for the moment at least, my bracket is a very healthy shade of green....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home