Monday, April 30, 2007

Two B's & too much D

So, the defending Champions have been swept in four straight, and their finals opponents are down 3-1 and on the threshold of elimination....by a number eight seed! The reason? For Miami, it was too much Ben Wallace; and for Dallas it's too much Baron Davis. Now Big Ben gets a shot at his former teammates in Detroit, and the Baron...well, I'm just so impressed with this guy I'm staying up well past my bedtime just to watch him play. The whole Warriors team is a work of art...their defense, their ball movement, their hustle, their dribble penetration and three point shooting, and did I mention their defense?

Still have only had a chance to watch three minutes of the Spurs/Nuggets series, which kinda has me disappointed. But what a great three minutes! And tomorrow (I mean tonight) is another game....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home